1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
|—||Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)|
i will do a lot of things but admitting im cold to my mum who told me to bring a jacket isn’t one of them
why do niggas rub they head when they caught up
restore blood flow so u come up wit a lie faster
when the teacher asks you to answer the question because you weren’t paying attention but you know the answer
17 years old and i still don’t know how to properly respond to “whats up?”
25* over here.